At Orthopaedic & Hand MRI (OHM), we use a breast MRI to produce detailed images which help doctors detect breast cancer or other abnormalities and recommend a treatment plan or surgery, if necessary. OHM’s women’s imaging radiologists and medical team are all female, ensuring the patient’s privacy and comfort. Contact us and schedule an appointment with our doctors to determine the cause of your symptoms.
DR RAMEYSH DANOVANI MAHMOOD
- Acting as an expert consultant to referring physicians by aiding them in choosing the appropriate imaging examination, interpreting the medical images and using radiological results to direct care
- Treating diseases by means of radiation and/or performing minimal invasive, image-guided intervention procedures
- Recommending further appropriate examinations or treatment when necessary
- Correlating medical image finding with other examinations and tests
- Directing radiographer in the performance of quality medical imaging.
MRI AND PREGNANCY
There is no known risk of using MRI in pregnant patients. However, to be safe, MRI is used in pregnant patients only to make diagnoses that may require urgent treatment. If you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant, you should inform the radiographer.